About Austin Karaoke - Austin
In Japan, Karaoke means empty orchestra. "Kara" means empty and "oke" means orchestra. It basically means that the song is empty of the lead vocalist. It encourages those in the audience to be that lead vocalist. It is widely believed that karaoke started in a small snack bar in Kobe city. As the story goes, the bar's scheduled entertainer failed to show up one night. Not wanting to disappoint his customer, the owner decided to play instrumental tapes of popular songs and give people the opportunity to sing along.
Our Karaoke experience offers you:
- Individual Microphone (s)
- Large HD TV's
- 2 Large Private Rooms (accommodates 20-40 people)
- 5 Medium Private Rooms (accommodates up to 15 people)
- 2 Small Private Rooms (accommodates up to 8 people)
- HOTTEST Sound Systems in Austin!!!